I am so glad we have gotten this rain, but it is a bit soggy around here! Missed the boat to plant greenbeans and corn this past week, but we got cucumber, eggplant, and summer squash plants in the ground and everything else is coming along beautifully! I hope you enjoyed last week's delivery.
For this week, here is what you will be getting:
- 1 lb. lettuce mix (includes some arugala and spinach)
- 1/2 lb. greens for sauteing (includes chard, kale, mustard)
- small bunch of radishes
- 2 lbs. lettuce mix
- 1 lb. greens for sauteing
- 2 small bunches of radishes
- bunch of green onions
- white and green flower bouquet
In the ground or planted in seed flats are: potatoes, peas, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, turnips, beets, onions, garlic, tomatoes, cucumbers, summer squash, eggplant, basil, dill, parsley, cilantro, peppers, chinese cabbage.
See you today!